So, it’s been 10 months since I last posted, and I’m here to say I’m back! I have decided I want to start writing again and chronicling my life, thoughts, adventures, dates, etc.
I have a lot of ideas and lots to say, so let’s get started!
1. I found my engagement ring after having lost it for just about 7 months! More on this in an upcoming blog post.
2. I just registered and paid for my blog. It was $48, and I did this to commit to myself to start writing again because I’ll feel terrible if this money goes to waste. This money is an investment in me, my growth, my development, and my personal brand/business. What is my personal business… well, that’s personal! 😉 Actually, it is still TBD.
3. I started a vlog and have done nothing public with it yet, so I’m hoping my spending $48 and restarting my blog will help light the fire under my ass to DO SOMETHING with this vlog.
4. I also may start a new segment on the blog, where I take a cheesy or inspirational quote and reflect on my own experience with it and the meaning of it.
5. I went on a date with an Indian guy, who I did not think I liked, and then went on a second date and discovered, I may actually really like him. This may or may not be revealed on the blog… I’ll have to talk to him… as it was pretty personal. I also will have to write it and see what comes out and if I feel comfortable sharing it.