For day 96 of 365, I answered the overwhelming questions I posed to myself in yesterday’s post.
I’m not ready to share them all, but I can share a few.
What do I want to do?
- Tell stories
- Inspire others
- Be inspired
- Learn, grow, develop
- Gain new skills
- Live with passion
- Be happy
- Be financially self-sufficient + be able to travel more
What do I want to accomplish?
- Change the world in some measurable way
- Change policy on mental health and healthcare in general
- Destroy stigma around physical and mental health
What kind of impact do I want to leave on the world?
- A positive one
- I know it sounds cliche, but I want to leave the world better than I found it
How can I make the biggest impact?
- I think I need to be happy because when I am happy, I dream much bigger, am energized, & determined
- News reporter
- Build my own brand/empire
- Connect with famous people with a story and share untold stories or new perspectives on their story
- Create multimedia oral history art exhibits in museums around the world to share unique, powerful, and moving stories – have it featured on talk shows, radio, & podcasts
Affect positive social change?
- First, I need to be positive + exude positivity or maybe just my being authentic could help affect positive social change, i.e. encourage and inspire others to live their lives more authentically.
- Hone my skills, practice them with the intention of one day using them to do my own thing (documentary film? my own media company? consulting?)
- Go after what I really want
- Follow my dreams – define my dreams and talk and write about them
- Stop worrying what others think and stop people pleasing
- Be my own me
- Live out loud
- Do things I enjoy
- Drive to the beach
- Go to changing art exhibit in Greensboro
- Go to NCMA exhibits
- Photo shoot
Wake up energized + excited to greet each day?
- Meditation + prayer before bed and first thing in the morning
- More running (run first thing in morning)
- Brush teeth and floss and wash face before bed
Live + stay in gratitude
- Daily gratitude list upon awakening and before bed + any other times throughout the day
Not be so influenced by external things, other people, + other people’s opinions of me?
- Go after what I truly want
- Pray to be aligned with my greater purpose, the universe’s vision for me…
- Trust my gut + listen to my insides